Strategies for Success: Working With the Difficult/Challenging Learner & Thriving in An Age of Change: Understanding and Influencing Multi-Generational Differences in EMS Education
Are you an EMS or Fir e instructor and struggle with dealing with 'problem' students? Are you having a hard time reaching and empowering newer generation of learners? If so, you don't want to miss this education update delivered by nationally recognized educator, Dr. Everitt Binns, Ph.D.
This event combines two great standalone programs into one program which all instructors are sure to enjoy. Topics discussed will include:
- Differences in all generations from Baby Boomers to Gen Z and how to effectively work with them.
- Values that each generation and experiences they have in common to group's members.
- Strategies to enhance communication, education, and relationship with all generations.
- Promote positive intergenerational interactions.
- Identify various types of difficult/challenging learners.
- Develop strategies that will assist in preventing difficult situations.
- Employ 6 strategies to optimize and guide the educator in working with the difficult/challenging learner.
3 hours of continuing education credits have been applied for.
For more information and to register please visit our REGISTRATION PAGE