Course Dates: 06/11-12/2022
The Definitive EMS Airway Course
• Learn the full range of airway management techniques - including use of extraglottic devices drug-assisted intubation and cricothyrotomy.
• Work with an expert faculty who knows the unique challenges facing EMS providers. All of our faculty members perform airway management regularly in their clinical practices.
• Use all of the airway devices in small group sessions.
• Practice decision-making and airway techniques in Code Airway stations.
• Face the most challenging patient scenarios in a no-risk environment. These include: elevated ICP, pulmonary edema, cardiogenic shock, status asthmaticus foreign body in the airway, direct airway trauma, multiple trauma with shock, and many more.
Didactic and Hands-on Training
• Prediction of the Difficult Airway
• Video Laryngoscopy
• Medication-assisted Intubation (including RSI and RSA)
• Pediatric intubation
• Endotracheal tube introducers (bougie)
• Extraglottic devices
Space for this course is limited!
For more information please visit the course Registration Page.